See 5e Race Design Guide#Marasmusine's Meter.
- ?: A low speed (25 feet) combined with a low swim speed (25 feet).
- 1: Cold Resistance (resistance to a common damage type)
- 1: Horn Attack (arguably more than ½ because it gives the equivalent of a "third arm")
- 1: Traction (advantage on a broad(?) use of a saving throw)
- ½: Erudition (Tool Proficiency)
- ½: Cantrip
- = 4? (an ideal score)
- I'd give ½ to movement (you're slower on land, but faster at swimming).
- 1 is right for horn attack, as you can do two-weapon fighting and hold a shield.
- So that's 4½ (which is the ideal score). Marasmusine (talk) 14:08, 16 September 2017 (MDT)