Summoning Master (5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
Prerequisites: The ability to summon a creature via a spell
You have mastered the art of summoning. Summoned creatures take on aspects of yourself:
- Your resistances and immunities.
- Your walking speed if it's not already higher.
- An AC equal to your Spell save DC if it's not already higher.
- Additional hit points equal to your spellcasting ability modifier.
- All your weapon and armor proficiencies.
- Your proficiency bonus unless it's already higher.