From D&D Wiki
|Please refrain from making major edits to this page. If you wish to alter something on the page, or you see an error, please bring it up in the discussion section of this page. Minor edits such as fixing grammar and styling are encouraged.|
Soshokzii are a race of fiends and evil entities native to the evil-aligned Outer Planes, primarily the Eight Vile Kingdoms of Evernight. They are born of the darkness and vile blood of the Prime Evil and make up the bulk of the aristocracy and greater fiends within the Eight Kingdoms.
A Soshokzii possesses the following traits (unless otherwise noted in a creature’s entry).
- Immunity to Poison and vile damage.
- Resistance to profane energy 20 and negetive energy 20.
- Fast Healing: All soshokzii have fast healing (DMG); the exact amount is indicated in the specific creature's entry.
- See in Darkness (Su): All soshokzii can see perfectly in darkness of any kind, even that created by a deeper darkness spell.
- Summon (Sp): Soshokzii share the ability to summon others of their kind (the success chance and type of soshokzii summoned are noted in each monster description).
- Magic Circle against Good (Su): A magic circle against good effect always surrounds an soshkzii (caster level equals the soshokzii’s Hit Dice). (The defensive benefits from the circle are not included in an soshokzii’s statistics block.)
- Teleport (Su): Soshokzii can use greater teleport at will, as the spell (caster level 14th), except that the creature can transport only itself and up to 50 pounds of objects.
- True Seeing (Su): A soshokzii is under the constant effect of true seeing. This effect cannot be dispelled.
- Tongues (Su): All soshokzii can speak with any creature that has a language, as though using a tongues spell (caster level 14th). This ability is always active.