Slimy (5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
Prerequisites: 13 Constitution, 16 Dexterity, must have ingested living Ooze or be related to an Ooze such as by race or bloodline
Either by mutation or magic, certain parts of your body are able to shift into an Ooze like substance which you can use in various ways. You gain the two of following benefits:
- Your unarmed attacks deal 1d6 bludgeoning damage and can use either Strength or Dexterity and your reach increases to 10 feet. If you land a hit on a creature you can force them to make a Dexterity saving throw or hand your hand be stuck to them, they must use their action on their turn to remove your hand. Once your hand is stuck to them you can use your reaction to cause one of the following effects: deal 1d6 acid damage, pull the creature 10 feet towards you, have a penalty equal to your Dexterity or Strength modifier on their attack roll. If the target moves out of your reach it is automatically free from your grasp, in addition if you are holding onto a creature your attacks are all made at a disadvantage. You can let go of the creature as a free action.
- If you lose a body part, you can spent a hit die during a short rest to regrow it. You must use a hit die for each body part to regrow. On a long rest all your body parts regrow. After regrowing any amount of body parts during a short or long rest you suffer 1 level of exhaustion.
- You can climb difficult surfaces, including upside down on ceilings, without needing to make an ability check.
- You gain resistance to one of the following damage types: acid, slashing, piercing, or bludgeoning from non-magical weapons.
- You gain Blindsight of 10 feet.
You can select this feat multiple times but get a single additional benefit each time.