From D&D Wiki
There is a problem with the treasure table. Under both Coins and Goods are the next step listings for the Items category. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs) 10:41, 10 March 2008 (MST). Please sign your posts.
- I do not see what you are seeing. Could your give me an example?--Dmilewski 19:20, 10 March 2008 (MDT)
- On 13th-16th level there are "1 major" in the coins section --Gaijin 08:23, 26 January 2010 (UTC)
The 'Mundane Items' table at the bottom is rather confusing. I can guess that there are supposed to be different headings or something for each category of item (E.g. '18-50 Armour' and '51-83 Weapons', but they just look like they're part of the rolls and not seperate categories. Perhaps we could put those in bold or something to make it easier to get? - Leakhan, 19/12/2011
- Very confusing. I've just made it slightly less confusing (hopefully). —Sledged (talk) 12:22, 19 December 2011 (MST)
Level 4 sp seems to be a misprint in the books - shouldn't it be 4d12 x 100 sp instead of 4d12 x 1,000 ? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs) 2012-07-05 21:35. Please sign your posts.
- Probably. The average cp value by level makes 4th level have nearly twice as much as 5th level. —Sledged (talk) 09:37, 6 July 2012 (MDT)
The listing here is missing the tables for generating the random melee and random ranged weapons given when rolling for Mundane Items. The Tables are Tables 7-9 through 7-15 (from pg. 221-223 of the Dungeon Master Guide)
- You mean these? It's probably worth while to provide a link. —Sledged (talk) 17:06, 30 July 2012 (MDT)
Magic item generation table
Can someone with the proper rights please add this:
|01–04||01–10||01–10||Armor and shields|
table to the page? I DM and I use this page a lot as a reference for loot-rolling, and everything but the magic item table is here, why omit it?