From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL 1.0a.|
|Manifesting Time:||1 standard action|
|Target, Effect, or Area:||See text|
|Saving Throw:||None; see text|
|Power Points:||15, XP|
Bend reality lets you create nearly any type of effect. For example, bend reality can do any of the following:
- Duplicate any psion power of 6th level or lower, provided the power is not of a discipline prohibited to you.
- Duplicate any other power (but not a spell) of 5th level or lower, provided the power is not of a discipline prohibited to you.
- Duplicate any psion power of 5th level or lower, even if it’s of a prohibited discipline.
- Duplicate any other power (but not a spell) of 4th level or lower, even if it’s of a prohibited discipline.
- Undo the harmful effects of many powers, such as psionic dominate, geas/quest, or insanity.
- Produce any other effect whose power level is in line with the above effects, such as a single creature automatically hitting on its next attack or taking a –8 penalty on its next saving throw.
When bend reality duplicates a power that has an XP cost, you must pay that cost or 300 XP, whichever is more. When bend reality duplicates a spell with a material component, you must pay additional XP equal to the value of the material component divided by 5.
XP Cost: 300 XP or more (see above).