Raptrosian (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Raptrosians are not aggressive, unless provoked. Raptrosian Nations are left alone, because the slightest provocation will usually result in the complete annihilation of those responsible, lest the aggressors attack once more. They welcome trading of ideas and goods.
Between 6 1/2 to 7 1/2 feet tall. They have large eyes, crooked legs ending in ferocious talons, a stiff tail, and forelimbs with 5 opposable fingers, for greatly improved dexterity and spell-casting. They can be any color or design.
Rather isolationist, they don't seek out other races, but will welcome any visitors coming in peace. Gets along well with Elves, and eladrin.
Usually neutral on at least one axis, never evil
Any Non-arctic, but usually Wet, Warm Forests or jungles.
Boccob and other neutral-axis Deities
Common and Raptrosian. Other races may learn to understand Raptrosian, but none may speak it due to the unique resonating structures necessary for it's vocalization.
First names are generally harsh and full of sibilants. Females always end in "yla". Surnames are chosen at adulthood by the individual and are usually two parts, seperated by a hyphen.
Males: Shrrg, Ssla Sirenniss, Slink
Females: Shyla, Kryla, Nyla, Shyranssyla
Surnames: Two-toes, Bright-Scales, Sharp-Tooth, Quick-Caster, Strong-Hide, Swift-Foot, etc...
- +2 Strength, +2 Dexterity, +2 Constitution, +2 Intelligence, -4 Wisdom, -4 Charisma: Raprosians are physically superior, and intelligent, but impulsive, reclusive and, though cool looking, ugly.
- Humanoid (Reptilian)
- Medium:As Medium, No adjustments
- Raptrosians Have a Base Land speed of 50
- Skill Bonuses (Ex): +2 Balance, Spellcraft, and Intimidate
- because of their tough hide the get a natural armor bonus of 2
- Scent (Ex):also Gains track, and has Survival as a class skill with automatic maximum ranks
- 2 Talons(Feet) which can only be used as a charge or while stationary(standing on tail). Deal 1d8+ 1/2 strength bonus each.
- 2 Claws (hands) each deal 1d4+ 1/2 strength
- 1 Bite (Primary) which deals 1d6+ 1.5xStrength Bonus
- Pounce(ex.): A raptrosian may make a full attack action (with natural attacks only) while charging.
- Automatic Languages:Common, Raptrosian. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Undercommon, Elven, Dwarven, Ignan, Aquan, Terran, Celestial
- Favored Class: Wizard, Fighter, or Ranger(choose one)
- Level Adjustment: +3
|35 years||+ 2d6||+ 3d6||+ 4d10|
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|250 years||500 years||800 years||+ 5d100's years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||6' 2"||+2d8||190 lb.||× ( 10 ) lb.|
|Female||6' 2"||+2d8||150 lb.||× ( 10 ) lb.|