Quartermaster (5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
You make the best use of space and always make sure you have what you need, when you need it. You gain the following benefits:
- Increase your Intelligence or Wisdom modifier by 1, to a maximum of 20.
- You can always identify equipment or gear that you've seen before and can accurately recall where you've seen it and who you've seen it being carried by.
- You can always recognize when something has been added or removed from your person or a container you are carrying since the last time you've carried it.
- By distributing weight and using space efficiently, your carrying capacity is doubled and your speed isn't reduced from being encumbered by your equipment. When you finish a long rest you can extend this benefit to up to 5 other creatures by packing their things for them.
- While you are in a location where equipment can be purchased, you can spend an hour gathering supplies in careful planning and preparation. At any time thereafter, if you find yourself in need of a particular item or supply, you can add such items to your equipment as if you had purchased them during your careful planning. The cost of such items is equal to their market price. Up to 3 items may be retroactively purchased in this manner, and the DM may choose to limit or exempt certain items according to availability. Once you produce one or more of any given item, you can't add that item to your equipment again until the next time you come to a location where that item can be purchased.