Pyrokinetic (5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
Prerequisites: Intelligence 13 or higher
You have mastered the creation and control of flames through psionics.
- You gain a number psi points equal to your proficiency bonus, with a psi limit of 2. If you gain psi points and have a psi limit from another source, the psi points are added together and you use the higher psi limit. Intelligence is your manifestation ability for this discipline. You regain expended psi points when you complete a long rest.
- You learn the Mastery of Fire discipline, this does not count against your known disciplines. If you already know the Mastery of Fire discipline you can learn a new discipline which doesn't count against your known disciplines.
- You can use the Combustion effect option without expending psi points. You regain the ability to do so after a long rest.
- When you use a fire based effect that would affect multiple creatures, you can choose to deal no damage to one creature of your choice.
- As a bonus action, you can create a small flame within 10 feet of you. You can choose whether or not this flame is harmful. Examples of uses: Start a campfire, burn a creature, light an object on fire, or dance in the air for aesthetics. If you choose to burn a creature, you target a creature within 10 feet of you. The creature must make a Dexterity saving throw against your Discipline save DC. On a failure, it takes 1d4 fire damage, and is on fire.