Path of Ultimatum, Mitzusaka Style (3.5e Monk Fighting Style)
From D&D Wiki
Mitzusaka style is named after the developer and lone master of the style, Mitzusaka Eizo. Eizo was a grandmaster monk who mastered all of the twelve fighting styles (My 4 homebrew, 8 from UA). He died in the battle against the Quasi-deity assassin, Aurann Mirar. Realizing he couldn't defeat Aurann, Eizo used his life as a component to summon a great balor, banishing Aurann to the Nine Hells forever. He left no known records of his fighting style. It's near impossible to develop, but if you could here's how:
1st-Level Skill Bonus: Concentration.
1st-Level Feat: Blind-Fight.
2nd-Level Feat: Superior Expertise.
6th-Level Feat: Rapid Metabolism.
6th-Level Bonus Ability: Mitzusaka Mastery of Paths.
- Cobra Fang (Cobra Strike): Cobra Fang allowed Eizo to make a single extra attack at his full base attack bonus.
- Undefeated Stance (Denying Stance): Whenever Eizo took a total defense stance, he gained a bonus to AC equal to his monk level.
- Stunning Fist, Greater (Hand and Foot): Eizo could use the Stunning Fist feat with a Fortitude save DC (10 + character level + Wis modifier).
- Third Eye (Invisible Eye): Eizo had Blindsight up to a 20-ft. radius.
- Giant Strength (Overwhelming Attack): Eizo's attacks were treated as Large attacks and were able to take advantage of the Awesome Blow feat.
- Caught in the Flow (Passive Way): Eizo could make a single standard action after a failed action against him.
- Blink (Sleeping Tiger): Eizo could effectively disappear after attacking by distracting the opponent's focus. The opponent loses his Dexterity bonuses during that round.
- Damage Reduction (Undying Way): Eizo had a damage reduction of 3/--.
- Energy Ki (Ki'seichuu): Eizo could change the energy type of his ki attacks.
- Universal Proficiency (Choubatsu): Eizo was proficient with all weapons, but the special monk weapons list stays the same.
- Magic Inversion (Tsuriai): Eizo could enhance the opposite energy to a point where the spells are inversed or reflected. Haste is turned to slow; Enlarge Person changes to Reduce Person; Fireball is reflected; etc.
- Sacrificial Wish (Mitzusaka style): Eizo could use the wish spell at will. Instead of sacrificing experience and material components, Eizo sacrificed aspects of his body. Sacrifice of Sight (once), Life force (+10 years per casting, +50 for longer living classes, +100 for elves), Memory, Ability scores (-10 per use), or Friendship (Murdering his friends).
Prerequisites: Mastery of all twelve monk fighting styles, Combat Expertise.