5e Version of Orizon
|Floating Palace, Jonone (Source)
Giant islands of floating dirt and stone support people above a hostile ground of disasters, wild magic, monsters and marauders. The people in the skies above live on the skylands, catching the windfish that swim through the sky and sailing aboard majestic airships that ride the winds well above the ground below.
This is a world of kings and empires, dragons and elves, navies and pirates, sailors and swashbucklers. With wild sailing winds, deep forests and other expansive swaths of nature.
A world of swords and sorcery, high fantasy and swashbuckling. Based largely on the age of sail and the sky is an ocean
I will be completing this piecemeal and would always appreciate help/advice on the "Adding to Orizon" page.
- A marker of "incomplete" indicates that a great deal of work is still necessary and is forthcoming.
- A marker of "needs improvement" indicates that the page is ready for public use and viewing but will be improved and adjusted as time goes on.
Campaign Setting Information
- Descriptions of how the various races figure into the world of Orizon and what place they have assumed in the geography and society
- A quick look at how classes fit into the world and what roles they commonly find themselves in, intended as a supplement for existing player's handbook information
- Various gear, goods, equipment and magical items available to characters.
- Supplemental information on spells and enchantments, as well as the nature, uses and practices of magic.
- An examination of the Orizon pantheon of gods, their common appearances, their attributions, their practices of worship and how they commonly interact with the world
World of Orizon
- The broad history of Orizon, divided into general eras
- The world of Orizon and the nations cultures and peoples within it
- A quick look at common societal trends and laws found in the world of Orizon.
- The common calender and holidays of Orizon
- Orizon's interactions and connections with the broader multiverse and planes.
Dungeon Master's Guide
- A general explanation of Orizon and the general world building mindset, along with various outside resources and examples to use as references in developing a campaign or understanding the world. As well as a to-do list.
- Artifacts of great power and importance
- An examination of monsters and beasts in the world of Orizon and how they've adapted to the world
- Variant Rules
- Optional rules for DMs to implement while playing a campaign in Orizon.
- Adventures & Tables
- Ideas for quests, dungeons, campaigns and conflicts. Also tables for random encounters and other things.
- Adding to Orizon
- A page for submitting ideas, advice and anecdotes from your campaigns for the development of the setting
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Campaign Settings