Mystic Eyes (5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
Mystic eyes allows one to interfere with the outer world. They are the result of magic inhabiting the eyes of creatures with high affinity for magic; Through experimental thaumaturgy where eyes are enchanted; Or accidental wild magic. These eyes can be a blessing or a curse to the wielder depending on the usage, granting them an extra ability through their eyes. These eyes flare up in a mellow glow in their natural colour when active.
- Choose one of any cantrip or 1st spells. This spell is now cast through your eyes.
- You have one charge of your Mystic Eyes. You expend this charge when you use your Mystic Eyes.
- Mystic eyes are magical in nature, you may expend an appropriate spell slot to use your eyes instead of a Mystic Eyes charge.
- Some eyes grant cantrips, they don't expend Mystic eyes charges. You regain your Mystic Eyes charge after finishing a long rest.
- You may choose the spellcasting ability for the spell, choose between Charisma, Intelligence or Wisdom.
- Optional - Advanced Mystic Eyes
"prerequisite: 11th Level"
- Instead of choosing one of any cantrip or 1st level spell, you may choose one of any cantrip or 1st-6th Level spell. This spell is now cast through your eyes.
- Optional - Mystic Eyes as magic items
"prerequisite: can cast a spell and has proficiency in jeweler's tools or medicine skill"
- With knowledge of the arcane and proficiency of jeweler's tools, you may create, extract or insert Mystic eyes from/on any creature with eyes.
- Extracting and inserting a set of Mystic eyes takes one hour of work. For crafting a set of Mystic Eyes, use "Xanathar's guide to everything: Chapter 2: Downtime Revisited, crafting an item" as a guide.
- Normally you may craft Mystic Eyes imbued with a spell of the levels: cantrip to 6th Level. With the right ingredients you may imbue them with a spell of even higher level. (up to 9th level)
- Creatures without the Mystic Eyes feat require attunement to utilize the magic in their Mystic Eyes.
|Example names for Mystic Eyes|
|Mystic Eyes of Binding|
|Mystic Eyes of Evocation|
|Mystic Eyes of Petrification|
|Mystic Eyes of Glam Sight|
|Mystic Eyes of Flame|
|Mystic Eyes of Illusion|
|Mystic Eyes of Whisper|
|Mystic Eyes of Charming|
|Mystic Eyes of Compulsion|
|Mystic Eyes of Jinx|
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Feats