Muqua (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Also see the muqua creature listing.
Muqua are four-armed, four-eyed humanoids. Their eyes have no sclera (whites) and can be any color. Their skin color ranges from blue to red to orange, of any shade and vibrance. They average 6 feet tall and typically weigh 150-200 pounds. They live on fruits, vegetables, and grains, but sometimes hunt or fish. They wear colorful clothing, usually without sleeves to allow maximum mobility of their four arms. Tattoos are commonplace, either as decoration or as symbols of their life story. An adult muqua with no tattoos is considered strange by other muqua.
Most muqua are very spiritual. They meditate on and praise the connection between the earth and the air, and if they follow a deity, it is usually a nature god or goddess. They believe all living things have a soul, all souls are connected.
Muqua have a familial surname and a given forename, like humans.
Example Surnames: Magahkar, Gaddhak, Khambrou, Battahcha, Nollorroh.
Example Male Names: Jakkahn, Goporek, Lahax, Mridul, Kahlok, Narahya, Dji.
Example Female Names: Kumai, Gaktah, Div, Vridji, Pahlao, Umotah, Tembobotulah.
- +2 Dexterity, -2 Constitution.
- Medium: As Medium creatures, muqua have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Muqua base land speed is 30 feet.
- +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells or effects.
- Alignment Sensitivity: A muqua can at will detect if another person or creature is of their same alignment or not.
- Four Arms: A muqua must take the Multiweapon Fighting feat instead of Two-Weapon Fighting.
- Low-Light Vision: A muqua can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. She retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- Weapon Proficiency: Muqua receive the Martial Weapon Proficiency feats for the scimitar, kukri, longbow (including composite longbow), and shortbow (including composite shortbow) as bonus feats.
- +2 racial bonus on Sleight of Hand checks and any Perform checks involving their hands and arms (such as juggling).
- +2 racial bonus on Spot and Search checks.
- +2 racial bonus on Grapple checks.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Muquesh. Bonus Languages: Elven, Draconic, Terran, Dwarven, Halfling, Sylvan, Auran.
- Favored Class: Monk. A multiclass muqua's monk class does not count when determining whether she takes an experience point penalty for multiclassing.
- Level Adjustment: +0.
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|100 years||140 years||180 years||+2d% years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5'5"||+2d8||125 lb.||x(2d4) lb.|
|Female||5'||+2d8||90 lb.||x(2d4) lb.|