Muqua (3.5e Creature)
From D&D Wiki
|Muqua, 1st Level Warrior|
|Hit Dice:||1d8 (6 hp)|
|Speed:||30 ft. (6 squares)|
|Armor Class:||13 (+1 Dex, +2 leather armor), touch 11, flat-footed 12|
|Attack:||Quarterstaff +1 melee (1d4/1d4) or sling +1 ranged (1d4)|
|Full Attack:||Quarterstaff +1 melee (1d4/1d4) and 2 unarmed strikes +1 melee (1d3/1d3 nonlethal) or 2 slings +1 ranged (1d4)|
|Special Qualities:||Muqua traits|
|Saves:||Fort +1, Ref +1, Will +1|
|Abilities:||Str 12, Dex 13, Con 8, Int 12, Wis 13, Cha 9|
|Skills:||Diplomacy +3, Spot +3, Search +2|
|Organization:||Squad (2–4), group (5–8 plus 1 leader of 3rd–6th level), or pilgrimage (10–20 plus 2 3rd-level majjhima and 1 leader of 3rd–6th level)|
|Alignment:||Usually lawful neutral|
|Advancement:||By character class|
Muqua are four-armed, four-eyed humanoids. Their skin can be blue, red, orange, or anything in between. They are taller than humans on average.
Muqua usually offer a diplomatic solution before engaging in combat. Their melee fighters will make their presence known while ranged backup lies hidden in cover. In melee, muqua are graceful and fast, all four arms moving at once in a mesmerizing display of martial skill. They usually give their foes a chance to surrender before killing them, but only if their opponent is helpless or pinned.
Muqua as Characters
Muqua Traits: Muqua possess the following racial abilities and traits.
- +2 Dexterity, -2 Constitution.
- Medium size.
- A muqua's base land speed is 30 feet.
- +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells or effects.
- Alignment Sensitivity: A muqua can at will detect if another person or creature is of their same alignment or not.
- Four Arms: A muqua must take the Multiweapon Fighting feat instead of Two-Weapon Fighting.
- Low-Light Vision: A muqua can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. She retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- Weapon Proficiency: A muqua is automatically proficient with the scimitar, kukri, longbow, composite longbow, shortbow, and composite shortbow.
- +2 racial bonus on Sleight of Hand checks and any Perform checks involving their hands and arms (such as juggling).
- +2 racial bonus on Spot and Search checks.
- +2 racial bonus on Grapple checks.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Muquesh. Bonus Languages: Elven, Draconic, Terran, Dwarven, Halfling, Sylvan, Auran.
- Favored Class: Monk. A multiclass muqua's monk class does not count when determining whether she takes an experience point penalty for multiclassing.
- Level Adjustment: +0.
Also see the muqua race listing.