Moffets are medium-sized humanoids that appear similar to humans except for bearing the eyes, ears, and tails of terrestrial mammals such as cats, foxes, dogs, or the like. Their culture and society may vary as widely as that of humanity's between worlds or settlements. Generally speaking, however, their partial animal anatomy grants them a boosted perceptive ability as well as an improved sense of balance.
Making A Moffet
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Wisdom, -2 Charisma
- Medium: As Medium creatures, moffets have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Moffet base land speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision (Ex): 60 feet.
- Low-Light Vision (Ex)
- Scent (Ex)
- Weapon Proficiency: A moffet is proficient with longbows, longswords, scimitars, shortbows, and short swords.
- Racial Bonus Feats: Acrobatic, Agile, Alertness, Lightning Reflexes, Track
- Racial Skill Bonuses: +4 Balance, +4 Climb, +4 Handle Animal, +4 Listen, +4 Survival
- Automatic Languages: Common, Sylvan. Bonus Languages: Any non-secret.
- Favored Class: Druid, Ranger
Table: Moffet Random Starting Ages
Table: Moffet Aging Effects
Table: Moffet Random Height and Weight
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Races