Leporidae (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Leporidae are reclusive and live their lives in underground burrows and are cautious to outsiders, so they it is rare to see one on the surface. Since they spend most of their time underground they are very socially inept to surface culture . On the surface Leporidae are considered to be Charlestons in the human world and often avoid the lawful authorities, so the are often wearing cloaks and simular clothing in order to cover their ears, eyes, and tail.
Leporidae have rabbit like features such as rabbit ears, claws, nose, and a tail. Along with that, they also have slightly larger than average eyes (human) that are always pale pink in color that seem to see through one's soul and surroundings. Leporidae have skin color simular to that of humans but they also have blotches of White, brown, black, gray, red (a mix of these colors is also allowed) on their skin. Their hair is curly and thick almost like toughs or Afros, and they also ware heels on their feet for more balance. Size wise they they can be ether small or medium sized.
Leporidae are often stereotyped as cheats and swindlers this way of thinking stems from the effect their eyes have on normal individuals. Almost all other woodland inhabiting races know better then to believe in this, humans tend to believe in this more.
Leporidae are usually Neutral although it is not unheard of for some to be chaotic or otherwise.
leporidae live in underground colonies with other Leporidae in the thickest parts of the forest.
Lepoidae don't often worship deities, but show great reverence for the spirits of land instead. A deity a Leporidae would worship would likely have a nature-based domains, such as the Air, Animal, Earth, Fire, Plant, Sun, Water, and Weather domains.
They speak Sylvan, Terran, and Common
Leporidae names often stem from different types of rabbit species such as: Snowshoe jack, Blacktail Hare, CottonBush stripe, Amami Ash, Hispid Ante.
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Wisdom, -2 Constitution, -3 Charisma: Leporidae Are nimble creatures that have gained some insight through their seclusion, and from being in there for so long they are slightly weaker on the surface as well as being shy and meek.
- Humanoid (Fey)
- Small to Medium:
- Leporidae base land speed is 35 feet(medium) 30 feet(small) : climbing is 10 feet ; if heels are removed or distroyed dex takes -3 and land speed is reduced by 15 feet
- Racial bonus: +2 to spot, search, listen, climb; +4 to jump
- Natural weapon: claw attack d6 damage
- Soul sight(Su): +2 to spot, search, listen for seeing or hearing a spirit stacks with racial bonus.
- Detection vision(Su): Leporidae have low-light and dark-vision ,and are sensitive to spiritual auras and feel the presence or absence of spiritual auras, but can not pin point or see the auras. When a Leporidae is within 60 feet of a powerful aura that is to strong to handle (Must be higher than the Leporidae's HD), must attempt a Will save DC (10 + the caster level of the aura) or take a d4 of physic damage, and take a d6 penalty to will saves for the next 30 minutes.
- Pale Gaze(Su):+3 diplomacy, and +2 sense motive as long as they are in eye sight and in 60ft; the second part of the ability can be used as many times as their wisdom modifier allows per day. Uses the same statistics as Detect Thoughts.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Sylvan, Terran. Bonus Languages: Elven, Dwarven, Gnome.
- Favored Class: Druid .
- Level Adjustment: 1
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|100 years||150 years||175 years||+3d100 years|
|Size||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Small||2'1"||+2d10 in.||15lb.||× (1d4) lb.|
|medium||4'5"||+2d12||60lb.||× (1d4) lb.|
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Races [[Category:<!-race's type-> Type]] [[Category:<!-race's subtype; or remove line-> Subtype]] [[Category:<!-race's size-> Size]] [[Category:LA<!-#->]] [[Category:ECL<!-#->]]