From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL 1.0a.|
A fey has the following features.
- 6-sided Hit Dice.
- Base attack bonus equal to 1/2 total Hit Dice (as wizard).
- Good Reflex and Will saves.
- Skill points equal to (6 + Int modifier, minimum 1) per Hit Die, with quadruple skill points for the first Hit Die.
A fey possesses the following traits (unless otherwise noted in a creature’s entry).
- Low-light vision.
- Proficient with all simple weapons and any weapons mentioned in its entry.
- Proficient with whatever type of armor (light, medium, or heavy) that it is described as wearing, as well as all lighter types. Fey not indicated as wearing armor are not proficient with armor. Fey are proficient with shields if they are proficient with any form of armor.
- Fey eat, sleep, and breathe.
Fey Type Creatures