We have recently completed a MediaWiki update - There are a few issues that shall be ironed out in the coming day. Please be patient with any current errors.
Kurkerar Pantheon (3.5e Pantheon)
From D&D Wiki
The Kurkerar Pantheon is a fairly disorganized pantheon. The deities within this pantheon are together due to their geographical location. Of course, this means that they interact with each other actively. All deities within the pantheon were not deific at some point.
The deities within this category are Gnolls. Non-Gnolls are free to worship them, however.
- Kmurrek, the Uniter: God of the Kmurrekan Empire. Mainly worshipped by fighters, monks, clerics, and paladins.
- Dujunar, the Destroyer: God of rampaging. Mainly worshipped by barbarians, rogues, druids, and rangers.
The deities within this category are Coraxi. Non-Coraxi are free to worship them, however.
- Crawky, the Discoverer: God of research and technology. Mainly worshipped by wizards and scholars.
- Awknawk, the Savior: God of heroism and bravery. Mainly worshipped by fighters, barbarians, and monks.
- Cruku, the Birdmother: Goddess of family and nurturing. Mother of Crawky. Mainly worshipped by druids, clerics, and paladins.
- Kaw Rawkara, the Eternal Song: Goddess of music and words. Mainly worshipped by word wizards, wordmasters, and bards.
The deities within this category are Nychans. Non-Nychans are free to worship them, however.
- Tremblequake Earthshaker, the Apocalypse-Bringer: God of having removed the Nychans from power. Mainly worshipped by casters with a demented urge for world destruction.
- Itemsale Goldbringer, the Trader: God of commerce and semi-savior of the Nychans. Mainly worshipped by traveling Nychans and rogues.
The deities within this category are Kojin. Non-Kojin are free to worship them, however.
The deities within this category are Cu Sidhe. Non-Cu Sidhe are free to worship them, however.
- Sulira, the Blood Goddess: Goddess of assassinations and dark rituals. Mainly worshipped by Warlocks and Rogues.