Kiiroshan (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Kiiroshan are a very open race, little rules are given in Kiiroshan society besides no stealing from, and no killing one another. Public nudity and intimacy of all forms are completely fine to the Kiiroshan society. The people of their society work with each other to survive and thrive in the harsh environments that they tend to live in. They are friendly, but reserved, they don't usually try to make new friends, they welcome others but will not strive to meet new people. Their traditions are very important to them and they caution from straying from their roots, however, they are still accepting of others traditions as long as the views of others aren't pressed unto them.
Standing at roughly 8-13 feet tall, a Kiiroshan has a single antler sticking out from the middle of their forehead that usually arcs back over their head, and one antler on each side of their forearms starting at the wrist and arcing towards the elbow. With a wolf-like nose and long cat-like ears that make them exceptional at tracking down prey. Kiiroshan have very strong, dextrous tails covered in fur that splits into two ends. Half their bodies are covered in brown/black/grey/ or white fur and manes. only their stomachs and genitalia, (and breasts for females) are uncovered by the fur. Their eyes vary from yellow, blue, pink, green, white irises with grey, brown, or white Sclera (eye whites). Thier bodies are well built, and their legs are more proportionally larger and thick with muscle and they have hooves at the ends of their legs to aid mobility in their mountainous homeland. A Kiiroshan has sharp claws and dagger-teeth bites, as they are capable to fight just as well with a weapon as they are naturally.
Kiiroshan, though open-minded and quick to accept any race, they will usually reject pure-blood demons for infamous attacks upon the kiiroshan people, but are still occasionally known for accepting in half-blood and demon descendants.
Kiiroshan are usually chaotic good or neutral good, but almost never lawful. A Kiiroshan does what he/she pleases, and usually their friendly nature makes them please to work among other Kiiroshan to help make a better living.
Mountainous terrain is a the perfect fit for Kiiroshan living. Their durability and mobility in such terrain allows them to be undisturbed by less capable (by travelling through mountains) humanoids that dare to make war with others.
Kiiroshan usually worship the god of light: Munal, but some worship the god of war: Glutarion. But it is not unusual to see a non-worshiping Kiiroshan to revere nature above the gods as well.
Kiiroshan, speak Kiiroshan, but they also speak Scorpoxian. Common does not exist on the Vilath, the Kiiroshan's plane of existence.
Kiiroshan use very short syllables and soft lettering in their names, but their names usually hold meaning by being a description of something that the Kiiroshan hold dear in their language. Vos (Male) means beginning in Kiiroshan, also the name of the most powerful Vilathian Warder, Vilath has ever known. Other names for Kiiroshan males, ex: Doan, Ker'rin, Ko'dan. Kiiroshan female names, ex: Da'rai, Go'ma.
- Constitution +2, Strength +2, Wisdom +2: Kiiroshan are strong to climb mountains, hardy from their environment, and wise due to their open-minded nature.
- Monstrous Humanoid
- Large: +4 Special Attacks, -1 size modifier to AC, 40ft speed
- Kiiroshan base land speed is 50 feet: Kiiroshan's powerful legs allow them to run faster than normal large creatures.
- Powerful Leap (Ex): Kiiroshan can jump as high as their movement speed. Additionally a kiiroshan doesn't need to roll a Balance check at the end of their successful Jump checks which have a racial bonus of +4, and their Jump checks benefit from double their Strength bonus.
- Hyper Scent (Ex): Similiar to the Quick Scent feat, a Kiiroshan can detect a direction of a scent as a swift action, but also a Kiiroshan gains the Scent skill as a class skill and gains +4 to it immediately, the Scent skill is a Wisdom skill.
- Kiiroshan Tail: Kiiroshan have very long tails that are capable of full strength and dexterous movement as if it were another arm: With the exception of Open Lock, Writing, and other miscellaneous nimble actions. Considered as an offhand arm for all purposes regarding feats, attacks, and abilities that use multiple limbs. +4 Balance, Climb, Tumble, and Jump skills. Attacks with the tail are considered Unarmed Strikes
- Voice of the Mountain (Ex): Kiiroshan are capable of extending their voice out into a howl an extra 150 feet range from a normal howl, and can gain a +1 to morale bonus to their Will saves and their attack bonus for (Charisma bonus) rounds. At character level 5 and every 5 levels thereafter, the bonuses increases by one each time.
- Antlers (Ex): In addition to the benefits of being a large creature a Kiiroshan has an additional +4 bonus to Bull Rush attempts.
- Claw: 1d8 + full Strength bonus d19-20x2, this claw attack is considered an unarmed strike regarding feats and abilities.
- Bite: 1d6 + full Strength bonus d20x2
- Headbutt 1d10 + full Strength bonus d20x2
- Automatic Languages: Kiiroshan.
- Bonus Languages: Scorpox, Zirjan, Kinlis.
- Favored Class: Vilathian Warder.
- Level Adjustment: +2
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|70 years||150 years||190 years||+250 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||10' 3"||+4d8"||1000 lb.||× (5d6x10) lb.|
|Female||8' 0"||+3d6"||720 lb.||× (2d6x10) lb.|