Iron Boots (5e Equipment)
From D&D Wiki
Wondrous item, common
You can don or doff this pair of 20 lb. metallic footwear as an action. While worn, these magical boots become bizarrely heavy, and cause your feet to exert roughly quadruple their normal weight downward. This incurs several specific effects:
- Unless your Strength score is 21 or higher, your speed is reduced by 10 feet.
- You cannot fly if you otherwise could, and the distance you can jump is halved.
- You cannot swim. Instead, you rapidly sink in any body of water you enter. If you reach the bottom of the reservoir, you can walk along it with half of your walking speed.
- You have disadvantage on every Dexterity (Acrobatics) check, and any Dexterity (Stealth) check that involves walking.
- You have advantage on any ability check or saving throw to avoid being knocked prone or moved from your position.