Golognorg (3.5e Equipment)
From D&D Wiki
Golognorg: This powerful archpotion grants the drinker the effects of:
The effects all last for 6 minutes. Rage's ability score bonus (a morale bonus) stacks with that granted by bull’s strength, and bear’s endurance (an enhancement bonus). Golognorg has a shelf life of 3 months.
- Shelf Life
Archpotions have a limited shelf life. Archpotions that exceed their shelf life have a chance of going bad. There is a 10% chance per spell infused that after its shelf life date, the archpotion goes bad and instead has a different effect. Though it is the DMs decision, common expiration effects include:
- No Effect: The potion does nothing
- Nausea: The drinker becomes nauseous for the duration of the potion.
- Reverse Effects: The potion does the opposite for one or several of its component spells.
- Spell Resistance: The potion grants spell resistance at the brewer's caster level.
- baleful polymorph: The drinker is transformed into a toad or other diminutive creature.
- teleport: The drinker is transported, no save, to a location they had visited in the last 24 hours.
CL 15th; Brew Archpotion; Market Price: 13,500 gp