Gizmos (5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
You always seem to have the right item on hand
You can use your action to produce a nonmagical item, seemingly out of thin air, so long as it meets the following prerequisites:
- It weighs no more than 5 pounds.
- Its longest dimension is no longer than 1 foot
- It is worth no more than five times your proficiency bonus in gp
- Your character could conceivably know about it
- It is not a weapon, tool, or piece of armor
The item disappears after 1 hour, or if it's damaged or otherwise broken. If you would use an item created by this feat as a material component for a spell, the spell fails. Once you create an item with this feature, you can't do so again until you finish a short rest or a long rest.