Giant's Mask (5e Equipment)
From D&D Wiki
Wondrous item, uncommon or very rare
This mask greatly enhances the size and might of anyone who wears it, but rapidly drains one's power. You can don or doff this mask as an action or a bonus action.
While you are wearing an uncommon giant's mask and have magic points remaining, you are enlarged. At the end of each of your turns you lose 1 magic point. If you have no magic points (or stamina points) after this loss, you lose the enlarged condition and return to normal size.
A very rare giant's mask functions the same, except you gain an especially severe form of being enlarged:
- You are two sizes larger than normal; a Medium creature becomes Huge, for example. Your size quadruples in all dimensions, and your weight is multiplied by 64.
- All your equipment is similarly enlarged. If an enlarged item leaves your person, it returns to its normal size.
- You have advantage on Strength checks and Strength saving throws. Your Strength score is treated as 25 (modifier +7) if it would otherwise be lower.
- You have disadvantage on Dexterity checks and Dexterity saving throws.
- Your speed is increased by 20 feet.
- Your enlarged weapons deal an extra 3d4 damage.