Flaming Ki (5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
You have trained and honed yourself in the way of elemental flame, and have come away with rudimentary ki abilities in that field. You gain the following benefits:
- Your ki point maximum increases by 1. If you have no levels in monk, your ki points will recharge whenever you complete a short or long rest.
- You may expend 1 ki point to cast the spell Lee's fume punch.
- You may expend 2 ki points to cast the spell flaming sphere, if you have the available ki points.
In addition, you may manifest your mastery over flame in more minor ways:
- You can concentrate your innate warmth to shield yourself from the effects of extreme cold, allowing you to tolerate temperatures as low as -50 degrees Fahrenheit.
- You can use an action to instantaneously light or snuff out a candle, torch, small bonfire, or other minor flammable object, as per the prestidigitation spell.
- You can use an action to warm up to 1 cubic foot of nonliving material for 1 hour, as per the prestidigitation spell.
- You can use an action to shape flames that fit within a 1-foot cube within 60 feet of you into crude shapes you designate for up to one minute.