Exact Shooter (5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
Prerequisites: Dexterity 13 or higher
You have mastered the art of archery using longbows, shortbows, light crossbow, heavy crossbow or hand crossbow. You gain the following benefits when using any of them::
- You gain a +2 bonus to attack rolls you make with the weapon. This bonus is not cumulative with the bonus given by the archery fighting style.
- After missing an attack with the weapon, you can choose one of the following options:
- Gain an additional +1 to your attack rolls with the weapon on your next turn.
- Gain +2 to your damage rolls with the weapon on your next turn.
- Gain and additional 10 feet of movement this turn