Earthen Ki (5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
You have trained and honed yourself in the way of elemental stone, and have come away with rudimentary ki abilities in that field. You gain the following benefits:
- Your ki point maximum increases by 1. If you have no levels in monk, your ki points will recharge whenever you complete a short or long rest.
- You may expend 1 ki point to cast the spell earth tremor, found on page 155 of Xanathar's Guide to Everything.
- You may expend 2 ki points to cast the spell stone tent, if you have the available ki points.
In addition, you may manifest your mastery over earth in more minor ways:
- You can use a reaction to add your proficiency bonus to saving throws against being pushed, pulled, or knocked prone.
- You can use an action to shape loose earth, such as dirt, sand or gravel, that fits within a 1-foot cube within 60 feet of you into crude shapes you designate for up to one minute.