Companion (5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
You gain a pet that levels with you. Choose a creature that can be summoned via "find familiar". You acquire one of such creature that will obey your verbal commands. It has its own initiative, but, will do as you say, no action required. It gains the following benefits:
- It shares your proficiency bonus.
- When you gain a level, it gains hp equal to one to its hit die plus its Constitution.
- When you gain an ability score improvement, it does too.
- At pet level 1: All of its natural weapons deal 1d4 damage.
- At pet level 5: All of its natural weapons deal 1d6 damage.
- At pet level 12: All of its natural weapons deal 1d8 damage.
- At pet level 15: It gains an extra attack, if it does not have one already.
- At pet level 20: All its' stats are increased by 1, to a maximum of 20.