|I am blessed by the true spider queen!
Prerequisite: Spider Rider
Chosen as one of the greatest followers of the spider queen, you alone are truly blessed by her. You are among her favorite sevants and may live for eternity in her presence if you serve her well. The blessings of the other spider riders are as nothing compared to yours!
Chosen Rider Path Features
- Blessing of the Arachania (11th Level): Once per day, you can reach into the arachania and extract a weave you have already used so that you can use it again. Make a Charisma check. The result indicates the kind of weave you can extract. You can instead extract a weave using a lower result than the result you rolled, if you so choose.
- 1–10: Encounter utility weave.
- 11–15: Encounter attack weave.
- 16–20: Daily utility weave.
- 21 or higher: Daily attack weave.
- Power of the True Spider Queen (11th Level): When you spend an action point to take an extra action, you also deal the extra damage of your deadly charge ability (unmodified by any bonuses or penalties normally applied) to all of your enemies that you have used it on in the duration of this encounter.
- Spider Queen's Blessing (16th Level): You gain a bonus to the extra damage you deal with your deadly charge ability equal to your Dexterity modifier.
|Wrath of the Spider Queen
|Chosen Rider Attack 11
|You unleash the wrath of the spider queen on your unsuspecting foe.
|Encounter Arachane, Radiant or Necrotic
|Close burst 1
| Target: Each creature in burst
|Special: When you charge you can use this power in place of a basic melee attack. If you do so, you only gain the benefit of chargeing against a single target.
|Attack: Charisma Vs. Will
|Hit: 1d8 + Charisma modifier damage, and the target is dazed. If you worship Lolth, the damage is necrotic. If you worship Arachne, the damage is radiant damage.
|Spider Queen's Blessing
|Chosen Rider Utility 12
|The spider queen bestows her blessing upon you.
|Trigger: You are hit by an atack.
|Effect: Reduce the attack's damage to 0. If the attack targets other creatures, they take damage as normal.
|Wrath of the Great Web
|Chosen Rider Attack 20
|The power of the spider queen rips your foe out of the material plane and drags it kicking and screaming into the plane of the spider queen.
|Daily Arachane, Weapon
| Target: One Creature
|Special: When you charge you can use this power in place of a basic melee attack.
|Attack: Charisma Vs. Reflex
|Hit: 2[W]+2[B]+ Dexterity modifier radiant damage, and the target disapears into the plane of your spider queen (save ends). If you worship Lolth, the damage is necrotic and the target disapears into the demonweb. If you worship Arachne, the damage is radiant damage, and the target disapears into the twilight web. While in the plane of your spider queen, the target cannot take actions, cannot be attacked, and takes 1d10 damage at the start of its turn. If the target is in the demonweb, this damage is necrotic damage. If the target is in the twilight web, this damage is radiant damage. On a save, it returns to the space it was last in. If that space was occupied, the target returns to the nearest unoccupied space of its choice.
Back to Main Page → 4e Homebrew → Classes, Paragon Paths, and Epic Destinies → Paragon Paths
Back to Main Page → 4e Homebrew → Sourcebooks → Arachonomicon; the Book of Spiderkind → Classes