Cheetion (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
The Cheetions are a mutualistic race, preferring not to get involved in conflicts that don't concern them directly. Fairly laid back and easy going, the Cheetions get along with most folk that do not wish them harm. Due to their social aptitude, it's not uncommon to see a Cheetions testing their tongue, enticing travelers to buy their goods or to see them charming both women and men alike at the local inn, for there own intentions.
The Cheetions are a humanoid race of cat folk with similar fur and markings of the cheetah. They have cheetah-like ears, tail and claws. They are fairly slim and the males rarely grow over 6ft. with females being slightly smaller still. The average weight is about 80kg for males and 60-75kg for females. They have light but very toned muscle, especially their legs which allow them to outrun most things, as well as being capable of delivering powerful kicks.
The Cheetions get along with all races and people/creatures so long as they are not trying to do harm to them or other Cheetions. However, other cat kin/folk do not like how easily Cheetions get along with races that are considered the enemy and, for that reason alone, most prideful other cat folk/kin dislike or even disown them as a sub-race of their kind. Which has lead to most Cheetions to wander, looking for a place that they can call home. Those Cheetions who stay within the cat folk/kin cities never really lead much of a life; Most resort to thievery, with aid of their speed and quick tongue. Some have taken residence alongside Elves, though it may seem odd that such a poor, lowly classed race would even be noticed by the Elves. Yet they both get along surprisingly well mostly due to the Cheetions charismatic charm.
Cheetions are normally neutral neutral some are a bit more chaotic then others enjoying a good trick or swindling but rarely do anything that could be considered truly evil.
Since Cheetions are mostly unwanted guests in cat folk/kin territory due to there ability to coexist with races deemed the enemy by cat kin/folk kind Cheetions are forced to wounder trying to make a living and to settle down where they feel wanted.
Cheetions have no religion that they deem there own but will adopt one if they feel it aids them in life.
Cheetions can speak common,cat folk/kin,elven
Cheetion's names are usually smooth and just feel like they flow off the tongue in similar style to the Elves.
- +6 Dexterity +4 Charisma -3 Strength -3 Constitution -2 Wisdom -2 Intelligence: Due to the Cheetions natural speed and well tuned muscles they are very agile and will use that speed to further power there strikes. But are easily hurt due to the small light frame. Though charismatic and quick-witted most lack a basic education since they move from place to place so often.
- Cheetions base land speed is 40 feet
- low light vision: 60ft
- Cheetions gain a +4 racial bonus on Jump checks and a +4 to diplomacy and bluff checks
- I can go faster: Every 6th level roll a D4 and add it to your (DEX) ability score
- Unmatched speed: A Cheetion gain's an additional 10ft to there base land-speed for every 20 points in there (DEX) ability score
- Running start: A Cheetion can jump gaps equal to that of there base land-speed as long as they are running. Must have room equal to half the distance being jumped and must pass a jump check this check has a DC of 10 gets a +5 for every 10ft that is past the first 10ft.
- All or nothing: Three times per day you may make a charging kick attack that inflicts Dex Modifier + 2d4 +(1d4 for every 10ft traveled during the charge.) This attack is made at a -4 penalty and does not gain the normal charge bonus.
- Weapon Finesse: [General] (Cheetions do not require the prerequisite for this feat
- Small-frame: A Cheetion cannot carry as much as a standard individual. They can carry half the weight of a normal medium sized creature.
- Hollow bones: Due to the cheetion bones being hollow they are twice as susceptible to blunt and bludgeoning damage. All blunt and bludgeoning weapons do x2 their normal damage this includes unarmed strikes as well.(Critical hits will also do x2 damage but only from blunt and bludgeoning weapons) (Example blackjack dose 1d4 scores a crit you roll a 3 for damage which will equal 6 now you times this score by x2 due to hollow bones which should end up with a 12)
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|50 years||100 years||150 years||+200 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|
|Female||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|