Huge elemental, neutral
Armor Class 21 (natural armor)
Hit Points 486 (36d12 + 252)
Speed 50 ft., burrow 30 ft., fly 90 ft. (hover), swim 90 ft.
Damage Resistances acid, fire, lightning; bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing from nonmagical attacks
Damage Immunities force, poison
Condition Immunities exhaustion, grappled, paralyzed, petrified, poisoned, prone, restrained, unconscious
Senses darkvision 60 ft., tremorsense 60 ft., passive Perception 10
Challenge 18 (20,000 XP)
Chaos Body. The elemental can move through other creatures space and stop there. If a creature touches the elemental roll a d8 and consult the table to see what happens:
1. The creature must make a DC 20 Strength saving throw. On a failed save, the creature takes 14 (4d6) bludgeoning damage and is knocked 40 feet away, landing prone. On a successful save, the creature takes half as much damage and isn't knocked away or knocked prone.
2. The creature must make a DC 21 Dexterity saving throw, taking 17 (5d6) piercing damage on a failed save or half as much damage on a successful one.
3. The creature must make a DC 21 Constitution saving throw, taking 21 (6d6) cold damage on a failed save or half as much damage on a successful one.
4. The creature must make a DC 21 Constitution saving throw. On a failed save, the creature takes 10 (3d6) fire damage and is ignited. Until a creature takes an action to douse the fire, the creature takes 3 (1d6) fire damage at the end of each of its turns. On a successful save, the creature takes half as much damage and isn't ignited. or take 3d6 fire damage and ignite taking an additional d6 fire damage until using an action to extinguish it on a failed save or half as much damage without igniting on a successful save.
5. The creature takes 10 (3d6) force damage.
6. The creature takes 10 (3d6) thunder damage and is knocked prone.
7. The creature must succeed on a DC 21 Wisdom saving throw or become frightened of the elemental. An affected creature can repeat the save at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success.
8. Roll twice on the table, rerolling any 8.
Multiattack. The elemental makes two touch attacks
Touch. Melee Weapon Attack: +13 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: Roll twice on the Chaos Body table, rerolling any 8.
A chaos elemental is an elemental from the elemental chaos. These creatures are very rare because that it is hard to get a stable form of all the elements fused together. They most often look like black air elementals with fire, water and stone flying around inside them.
Elemental Nature. A chaos elemental doesn't require air, food, drink, or sleep.