Cantrip Caster, Variant (5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
Prerequisites: The ability to cast three or more cantrip spells, spellcasting ability 15 or higher
Your intense study of the simplest of spells has granted you a degree of mastery envied by other spellcasters. You obtain the following benefit:
- You can cast all of yours non-damaging cantrip with a Bonus Action
- You can cast one of your damaging cantrip with a Bonus Action, but with no level bonus
- When you cast a cantrip that requires you to make a ranged attack roll, the cantrip's range is doubled.
- If a non-damaging cantrip has a range of touch, you can instead cast it with a range of 30 feet.
- If a cantrip you cast deals damage, it deals extra damage equal to your spellcasting modifier for that cantrip if it is not already being applied.
- When casting a cantrip with a casting time of one action, you can choose to cast it twice, instead of once, as a single action. When you use this feature, you cannot *cast another spell until the start of your next turn. Once you use this feature, you must finish a short or long rest before you can use it again.