Brood Warrior Spell List
From D&D Wiki
- 1 BROOD WARRIOR SPELLS
- 1.1 0-LEVEL BROOD WARRIOR SPELLS (ORISONS)
- 1.2 1ST-LEVEL BROOD WARRIOR SPELLS
- 1.3 2ND-LEVEL BROOD WARRIOR SPELLS
- 1.4 3RD-LEVEL BROOD WARRIOR SPELLS
- 1.5 4TH-LEVEL BROOD WARRIOR SPELLS
- 1.6 5TH-LEVEL BROOD WARRIOR SPELLS
- 1.7 6TH-LEVEL BROOD WARRIOR SPELLS
- 1.8 7TH-LEVEL BROOD WARRIOR SPELLS
- 1.9 8TH-LEVEL BROOD WARRIOR SPELLS
- 1.10 9TH-LEVEL BROOD WARRIOR SPELLS
- 2 Notes
BROOD WARRIOR SPELLS
0-LEVEL BROOD WARRIOR SPELLS (ORISONS)
- Cure Minor Wounds: Cures 1 point of damage.
- Detect Magic: Detects spells and magic items within 60 ft.
- Electric Spark: Ranged Touch deals 1d3 electric damage.
- Flare: Dazzles one creature (–1 penalty on attack rolls).
- Know Direction: You discern north.
- Light: Object shines like a torch.
- Mending: Makes minor repairs on an object.
- Purify Food and Drink: Purifies 1 cu. ft./level of food or water.
- Read Magic: Read scrolls and spellbooks.
1ST-LEVEL BROOD WARRIOR SPELLS
- Calm Animals: Calms (2d4 + level) HD of animals.
- Cure Light Wounds: Cures 1d8 damage +1/level (max +5).
- Endure Elements: Exist comfortably in hot or cold environments.
- Faerie Fire: Outlines subjects with light, canceling blur, concealment, and the like.
- Goodberry: 2d4 berries each cure 1 hp (max 8 hp/24 hours).
- Greater Flare: Blinds creature for 1d3 rounds and dazzles them for 2 rounds/lvel (max 20).
- Jump: Subject gets bonus on Jump checks.
- Longstrider: Your speed increases by 10 ft.
- Magic Fang: One natural weapon of subject creature gets +1 on attack and damage rolls.
- Magic Weapon: One weapon touched gets +1 on attack and damage rolls.
- Lightning Bolt, Lesser: Deals 1d4 electricity damage per caster level (max 5d4) in a 30-ft line.
- Obscuring Mist: Fog surrounds you.
- Pass without Trace: One subject/level leaves no tracks.
- Produce Flame: 1d6 damage +1/level, touch or thrown.
- Shocking Grasp: Melee Touch deals 1d6 electricity damage per caster level (max 5d6).
- Summon Nature's Ally I: Calls creature to fight.
2ND-LEVEL BROOD WARRIOR SPELLS
- Barkskin: Grants +2 (or higher) enhancement to natural armor.
- Bear's Endurance: Subject gains +4 to Con for 1 min./level.
- Bull's Strength: Subject gains +4 to Str for 1 min./level.
- Cat's Grace: Subject gains +4 to Dex for 1 min./level.
- Delay Poison: Stops poison from harming subject for 1 hour/level.
- Flame Blade: Touch attack deals 1d8 +1/two levels damage.
- Flaming Sphere: Creates rolling ball of fire, 2d6 damage, lasts 1 round/level.
- Fog Cloud: Fog obscures vision.
- Heroism: Target gains +2 to attack rolls, saves, and skill checks to 10 minutes per level.
- Gust of Wind: Blows away or knocks down smaller creatures.
- Owl's Wisdom: Subject gains +4 to Wis for 1 min./level.
- Resist Energy: Ignores 10 (or more) points of damage/attack from specified energy type.
- Restoration, Lesser: Dispels magical ability penalty or repairs 1d4 ability damage.
- Spider Climb: Grants ability to walk on walls and ceilings.
- Summon Nature's Ally II: Calls creature to fight.
3RD-LEVEL BROOD WARRIOR SPELLS
- Call Lightning: Calls down lightning bolts (3d6 per bolt) from sky.
- Cure Moderate Wounds: Cures 2d8 damage +1/level (max +10).
- Daylight: 60-ft. radius of bright light.
- Magic Fang, Greater: One natural weapon of subject creature gets +1/four levels on attack and damage rolls (max +5).
- Lightning Spear: Ranged Touch deals 1d6 damage/level (max 10d6), half electricity and half divine.
- Neutralize Poison: Immunizes subject against poison, detoxifies venom in or on subject.
- Protection from Energy: Absorb 12 points/level of damage from one kind of energy.
- Quench: Extinguishes nonmagical fires or one magic item.
- Remove Disease: Cures all diseases affecting subject.
- Summon Nature's Ally III: Calls creature to fight.
- Water Breathing: Subjects can breathe underwater.
- Wind Wall: Deflects arrows, smaller creatures, and gases.
4TH-LEVEL BROOD WARRIOR SPELLS
- Air Walk: Subject treads on air as if solid (climb at 45-degree angle).
- Cure Serious Wounds: Cures 3d8 damage +1/level (max +15).
- Dispel Magic: Cancels spells and magical effects.
- Flame Strike: Smite foes with Divine fire (1d6/level damage).
- Freedom of Movement: Subject moves normally despite impediments.
- Greater Magic Weapon: Weapon touched gets +1/4 levels bonus to attack and damage rolls.
- Ice Storm: Hail deals 5d6 damage in cylinder 40 ft. across.
- Reincarnate: Brings dead subject back in a random body.
- Summon Nature's Ally IV: Calls creature to fight.
5TH-LEVEL BROOD WARRIOR SPELLS
- AwakenX: Animal or tree gains human intellect.
- Call Lightning Storm: As call lightning, but 5d6 damage per bolt.
- Cure Critical Wounds: Cures 4d8 damage +1/level (max +20).
- Death Ward: Grants immunity to all death spells and negative energy effects.
- StoneskinM: Ignore 10 points of damage per attack.
- Summon Nature's Ally V: Calls creature to fight.
- Teleport: Teleports user and touched creatures up to 100 miles per caster level.
- Wall of Force: creates a wall of force to halt creatures or attacks, or to use in other utilitarian ways.
6TH-LEVEL BROOD WARRIOR SPELLS
- Bear's Endurance, Mass: As bear's endurance, affects one subject/ level.
- Bull's Strength, Mass: As bull's strength, affects one subject/level.
- Cat's Grace, Mass: As cat's grace, affects one subject/level.
- Cure Light Wounds, Mass: Cures 1d8 damage +1/level for many creatures.
- Dispel Magic, Greater: As dispel magic, but +20 on check.
- Heroes' Feast: Creates a mighty feast that cures all diseases, sickness, and nausea; give immunity to poison for 12 hours; grants 1d8 +1 temporary hit points per two caster levels (max +10); and gives a +1 morale bonus to attack rolls and Will saves as well as immunity to fear for 12 hours.
- Find the Path: Shows most direct way to a location.
- Owl's Wisdom, Mass: As owl's wisdom, affects one subject/level.
- Spellstaff: Stores one spell in wooden quarterstaff.
- Summon Nature's Ally VI: Calls creature to fight.
- Wall of Stone: Creates a stone wall that can be shaped.
7TH-LEVEL BROOD WARRIOR SPELLS
- Cure Moderate Wounds, Mass: Cures 2d8 damage +1/level for many creatures.
- Ethereal Jaunt: You, and your gear, become ethereal for the duration of the spell.
- Fire Storm: Deals 1d6/level fire damage.
- Heal: Cures 10 points/level of damage, all diseases and mental conditions.
- Summon Nature's Ally VII: Calls creature to fight.
- Sunbeam: Beam blinds and deals 4d6 damage.
- True SeeingM: Lets you see all things as they really are.
- Wind Walk: You and your allies turn vaporous and travel fast.
8TH-LEVEL BROOD WARRIOR SPELLS
- Cure Serious Wounds, Mass: Cures 3d8 damage +1/level for many creatures.
- Earthquake: Intense tremor shakes 80-ft.-radius.
- Finger of Death: Kills one subject.
- Summon Nature's Ally VIII: Calls creature to fight.
- Sunburst: Blinds all within 10 ft., deals 6d6 damage.
- Word of Recall: Teleports you back to designated place.
9TH-LEVEL BROOD WARRIOR SPELLS
- Cure Critical Wounds, Mass: Cures 4d8 damage +1/level for many creatures.
- Foresight: “Sixth sense” warns of impending danger.
- Regenerate: Subject’s severed limbs grow back, cures 4d8 damage +1/level (max +35).
- ShapechangeF: Transforms you into any creature, and change forms once per round.
- Storm of Vengeance: Storm rains acid, lightning, and hail.
- Summon Nature's Ally IX: Calls creature to fight.
- True Resurrection: You restore life to a deceased creature.
An M or F appearing at the end of a spell’s name in the spell lists denotes a spell with a material or focus component, respectively, that is not normally included in a spell component pouch. An X denotes a spell with an XP component paid by the caster.
Order of Presentation: In the spell lists and the spell descriptions that follow them, the spells are presented in alphabetical order by name except for those belonging to certain spell chains.
When a spell’s name begins with “lesser,” “greater,” or “mass,” the spell description is alphabetized under the second word of the spell name instead.
Hit Dice: The term “Hit Dice” is used synonymously with “character levels” for effects that affect a number of Hit Dice of creatures. Creatures with Hit Dice only from their race, not from classes, have character levels equal to their Hit Dice.
Caster Level: A spell’s power often depends on caster level, which is defined as the caster’s class level for the purpose of casting a particular spell. A creature with no classes has a caster level equal to its Hit Dice unless otherwise specified. The word “level” in the spell lists that follow always refers to caster level.
Creatures and Characters: The words “creature” and “character” are used synonymously in the spell descriptions.