Boon of the Phoenix (5e Epic Boon)
From D&D Wiki
Boon of the Phoenix
Your inner spirit transforms into the fearsome fire of a phoenix. You can radiate heat and light from your body enough to emit bright light in a 15 foot radius and dim light in an additional 15 foot radius. Your eyes become bright gold and fiery red. You can heat an object you are touching to ignition if it is a material that can be ignited. You gain the following benefits:
- You absorb fire and radiant damage, being healed for the amount of damage dealt.
- You are immune to poison damage, along with the charmed, frightened and poisoned conditions.
- You sprout magnificent gold and fiery red wings. These wings give you a flying speed of 120 feet. You can use a bonus action to make the wings either disappear or appear. You can also make the light surrounding you appear and disappear at will.
- Your unarmed strikes and melee weapon attacks do an additional 2d4 fire and 2d4 radiant damage, and all of your unarmed strikes and melee weapons count as magical for the purpose of overcoming resistances and immunities.
- When out of combat, you can shed tears onto a wound. The creature is cured of all poisons, diseases, curses of 3rd spell level or lower, and regains 1d8 hitpoints. You may do this once per short rest, and the target of this trait loses all benefits after 24 hours.
- You are immune to the wet, cold and heat from environmental exposure, can survive incredibly high altitudes, and cannot gain more than four levels of exhaustion.
- If you should die, your body bursts into flames and becomes ashes. If your ashes are kept together for 1d10 days, you are reborn as if a True Resurrection spell was used.