Boon of Auto-Biocontrol (5e Epic Boon)
From D&D Wiki
Boon of Auto-Biocontrol
You gain fine mastery over your own body granting you the following effects:
You have advantage on death saving throws.
You have resistance to poison damage.
You have advantage on saving throws to resist or remove poison or disease.
During a short or long rest, you can do any of the following:
- Reduce your level of exhaustion by 1. If you do this during a long rest your level of exhaustion is reduced by 2.
- End any of the conditions from, blinded, deafened, paralyzed or poisoned. You may only end one condition each time.
- End any reductions to your ability scores.
- Identify one poison or diseases affecting you.
- Alter your body in a minor way. Lose or gain weight, become taller or shorter, become uglier or more handsome, grow an extra finger, etc.
- Cure one poison or disease that you know the identity of.
When you complete a long rest, you gain 2d10 + your Constitution modifier in temporary hit points. These temporary hit points remain until depleted.