Bestiary (Sanctuary's Lot Supplement)
From D&D Wiki
Sanctuary's Lot Bestiary
A list of new monsters created specifically for the Sanctuary's Lot setting.
- Attendant Aspect
- Guardian Aspect
- Hunting Jednong
- Lemma Ego, Minor
- Lemma Kertwyn
- Lemma Kertwyn, Giant
- Lemma Vissiv, Greater
- Lemma Vissiv, Lesser
- Night-Robed Pilgrims
- Unending Nightmare
- Whip Rachis
From the Monster Manual
A brief discussion of including 5e MM encounters in the Sanctuary's Lot setting
A number of creatures from the 5e Monster manual would make excellent stand-ins for creatures from The Dark:
- aboleth, carrion crawler, chuul, darkmantle, gibbering mouther, grell, oozes, stirge
Similarly, several 5e creatures work well as inhabitants of The Dream:
- couatl, doppleganger, manticore, mimic, naga, nightmare, rakshasa, sphinx
Creatures from the Verge tend to be insubstantial, angry, and confused beings of naked psyche. Ghosts, in particular, are a (relatively) common manifestation of The Verge of Dreams in the mortal realm.
- banshee, ghost, shadow, specter, will-o wisp, wraith
Finally, due to the influence of these three other realms, the following monsters might be encountered in this world:
- Spirits from the Verge that have successfully taken control of the corpse of a recently slain human could be depicted using the statistics of a ghoul, revenant, or wight.
- Grimlocks and sahuagin represent variant abominations created by the deliberate union of humanity and creatures from The Dark.
From Other Sources
other user created creatures appropriate for the Sanctuary's Lot setting