Ash ones (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
These creature lives in big swarm and always go around eating everything they can
Extremly small creature that can easily chew through everything, when the swarm is together they seem like black mist devouring everything in their path
These creature don t get along other races,but some corageus ones have been known to tame or feed these creature in hope to use them as living catastrophe
any, but good ones
they can live in every region,consuming it down to deserts
they follow their swarm leader
- +4 Strength, +4 Dexterity, +6 Intelligence, +4 Wisdom.
- Aberration,Swarm Type: Ash Ones are a swarm of fine aberration.
- fine: Attack and AC Modifier +8, Special Attacks Modifier −16,Hide Modifier +16,Carrying Capacity Mulitplier ×1/8.
- Ash Ones base land speed is 10 feet: 100 feet with perfect maneuverability flight.
- Ash Ones gain 3 bonus feat at level 1.
- Call swarm(Ex):A leader of the Swarm can call or send away the rest of the swarm as a bonus action,when the swarm is not called the creature is impossible to see and gains darkstalker.
- Eat away(Ex):When the swarm is called you can expand the radius you occupy by 5 feet/class level,and when positive you are considered a size larger for every 10 extra feet you occupy,creature that try to pass through you spend twice their movement to pass,everything inside your radius takes 1d6 damage per class level every turn, with a fortitude save throw of DC(10+class level) to take half damage,every time you deal damage with this ability you gain that much life,this is considered a natural weapon.
- Fast Healing 5(Ex): The swarm recreate itself every second, you have fast healing 5.
- Vision of the swarm(Ex): You have Low-light vision and DarkVision as far as you vision goes, you also have blindsight,blindsense , scent and true sight as if affected by True seeing spell.
- Hard to damage(Ex): The swarm is really difficult to damage, you gain DR5/- and SR10/-.
- The Swarm as one(Ex):For every 10 feet you would occupy as a Swarm you can instead take the form of a humanoid creature of one category size larger.
- The Swarm Space(Ex):You can store item inside of the swarm up to 3 times your carriable weight and summon these as a istant action.
- Natural Attacks(Ex):Bite 1d6 + 1d6 every 3 class level , claw 1d4 + 1d4 for every 3 class level.
- The Swarm Grows(Ex): when calculating damage for Your natural weapon, you add your BAB and strenght modifier to the damage and attack roll,as you would do for a normal weapon,for every size you gain you add half the dice to the damage of your natural weapon.
- Automatic Languages: common,abyssal. Bonus Languages: any.
- Favored Class: rogue.
- Level Adjustment: 0
the Ash Ones do not age