Arcane Diffusion Bomb (5e Spell)
From D&D Wiki
|Casting time:||1 hour|
|Components:||V, S, M (an Ankh charm, and a letter of apology)|
Choose an area within range. You then spend one hour gathering arcane energy into a single focused element. When completed, it launches from your location, soaring into the air, and rips itself apart. After 1d4 rounds the bomb will impact the target area, creating the following effects:
- All creatures within a 30 foot radius take 20d8 + 150 magic bludgeoning damage.
- Creatures within 120 feet must make a Constitution saving throw. A creature takes 20d8 + 50 radiant damage on a failed save, and half as much on a successful one.
- The 30 foot radius around the bomb becomes a permanent Antimagic field
- All nonmagical plants within a 300 foot radius wither and die.
- For the next 1d10 days, all creatures within the created antimagic field take 15 radiant damage at the beginning of each of their turns.