Amateur Artificer (5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
Prerequisites: Intelligence 13 or higher
You have better understanding to magic items, how to form a bond with them, and how to craft a minor magic item on your own. You gain the following benefits:
- You can attune to up to four, instead of three, magic items at a time.
- You can cast the identify spell as ritual. You cannot cast it except as ritual, unless you have learned it by some other means.
- You gain proficiency in artisan's tools (tinker's tools). Using those tools, you can spend 1 hour and 10 gp worth of materials to craft a Tiny magical trinket (AC 5, 1 hp). The trinket loses its magical property after 24 hours. You can have only one such trinket at a time. when you create a trinket, choose one of the following options:
- Cheater's Coin. This trinket is indistinguishable from ordinary copper piece, except for a small X-shaped cut on its tail. When flipped, it will always land on head.
- Ring of Invisibility, Prototype. When worn on the finger, the finger turns invisible, but none of the other part of the body turns invisible. For some reason, this ring has no effect when worn on toe or other part of body.
- Summerstone. This blood-red stone emanates a limited supply of warmth to the object that touches it. The temperature is no higher than 75 degrees Fahrenheit (approximately 23.89 degrees Celsius).
- The Tick. This obscure, clockwork device makes a small ticking noise every second until its magic wears off or it is destroyed.