4th Edition Adventures (Endhaven Supplement)
From D&D Wiki
Converting 4th to Endhaven
This is a "good enough" mapping of gods from one setting to another. These gods do not match exactly, but they often fill the same niche.
- Avandra (luck) = ?
- Bahamat = Tythia
- Corellon (magic) = Sonoren
- Erathis = ?
- Ioun (knowledge) = Sonoren
- Kord (strength, courage) = ?
- Melora = Hart
- Moradin (storm) = ?
- Obad-Hai = Heather
- Pelor (sun) = ?
- Raven Queen = Eth
- Sehanine (moon) = ?
The Feral gods lost to the Charystan gods. They are not as strong. Very strong characters could, conceivably, destroy such gods.
- Azmodeaus = The Advisor
- Bane = Samael
- Gruumsh = The Grim General, Lord of the Relentless Legion
- Lolth = Red Lady of War
- Tiamat = ?
- Torog (?) = ?
- Vecna = ?
- Zehir (lies and darkness) = ?
- ? = One-Eye Jack
- ? = The Taskmaster, Lord of Slaves
- ? = Loki, Bringer of Purposeful Misfortune
These are gods so evil that even evil is afraid of them.
- Demon Lords
- H1 Keep on the Shadowfell Conversion (Endhaven Supplement)
- H2 Thunderspire Labyrinth Conversion (Endhaven Supplement)
- H3 Pyramid of Shadows Conversion (Endhaven Supplement)
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Campaign Settings → Endhaven