3e SRD:Wish, Limited
From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL 1.0a.|
|Components:||V, S, XP|
|Casting time:||1 action|
A limited wish lets the character create nearly any type of effect. A limited wish can do any of the following:
- Duplicate any sorcerer/wizard spell of 6th level or lower, provided the spell is not from a school prohibited to the character.
- Duplicate any other spell of 5th level or lower, provided the spell is not from a school prohibited to the character.
- Duplicate any wizard/sorcerer spell of 5th level or lower even if it's from a prohibited school.
- Duplicate any other spell of 4th level or lower even if it's from a prohibited school.
- Undo the harmful effects of many other spells.
- Have any other effect whose power level is in line with the above effects.
A duplicated spell allows saving throws and spell resistance as normal (but the save DC is for a 7th-level spell). When a limited wish duplicates a spell that has an XP cost, the character must pay that cost or 300 XP, whichever is more. When a limited wish spell duplicates a spell with a material component that costs more than 1,000 gp, the character must provide that component.
XP Cost: 300 XP or more (see above).
Back to Main Page → 3e Open Game Content → System Reference Document → Spells
This page is protected from editing because it is an integral part of D&D Wiki. Please discuss possible problems on the talk page.