3e SRD:Trickery Domain
From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL|
Granted Power: Bluff, Disguise, and Hide are class skills.
Trickery Domain Spells
- Change Self: Change own appearance.
- Invisibility: Subject invisible 10 min./level or until it attacks.
- Nondetection: Hides subject from divination, scrying.
- Confusion: Makes subject behave oddly for 1 round/level.
- False Vision: Fools scrying with an illusion.
- Mislead: Turns the caster invisible and creates illusory double.
- Screen: Illusion hides area from vision, scrying.
- Polymorph Any Object: Changes any subject into anything else.
- Time Stop: The caster acts freely for 1d4+1 rounds.