3e SRD:Luck Domain
From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL 1.0a.|
Granted Power: The character gains the power of good fortune, which is usable once per day. This extraordinary ability allows the character to reroll one roll that the character has just made. The character must take the result of the reroll, even if it’s worse than the original roll.
Luck Domain Spells
- Entropic Shield: Ranged attacks against the caster suffer 20% miss chance.
- Aid: +1 attack, +1 against fear, 1d8 temporary hit points.
- Protection from Elements: Absorb 12 damage/level from one kind of energy.
- Freedom of Movement: Subject moves normally despite impediments.
- Break Enchantment: Frees subjects from enchantments, alterations, curses, and petrification.
- Mislead: Turns the caster invisible and creates illusory double.
- Spell Turning: Reflect 1d4+6 spell levels back at caster.
- Holy Aura: +4 AC, +4 resistance, and SR 25 against evil spells.
- Miracle: Requests a deity’s intercession.
Back to Main Page → 3e Open Game Content → System Reference Document → Spells → Cleric Domains