|In a matter of hours D&D Wiki be down for an extended period of time to perform necessary hardware upgrades.|
These hardware upgrades should address user's concerns including Talk:Main Page#Web Page Not Found Error and the database access times when saving, moving, and deleting pages. Please stand by.
From D&D Wiki
WarriorMonk I am
--TogoGrandeSmials 20:00, 20 January 2008 (MST)
Stream of thought soup
Once upon a time, long ago but not so far away, there was a Realm. Many lived there, gathering, hunting, sometimes fighting.
The Realm is gone. So, some of us roam, seeking kith and kin.
Me? I just make sure the fire is kept alight.
FWIW: I only have 300MHz ... can join in on no MPOGs.
- Gary Gygax bio (WikiPedia)
Known to me
- Arohanui, a LiveJournal friend, introduced me to this place with her post about "Witch" --19:11, 20 January 2008 (MST)
- Blue_Dragon: "thanks for the mead!" (from tavern --20:14, 20 January 2008 (MST))
- Green_Dragon: "The avator, although not perfect quality, is nice :-)" (from tavern --19:34, 20 January 2008 (MST))
- Okreya: "ive been trying to run a Myst campaign, but i have no idea how to make the Ages not high/epic level" (from tavern --19:47, 20 January 2008 (MST))
Example of Feat:
|Race Name||Racial Description||Racial Type||Ability Adjustments||Size||Favored Class|
|Basti||Nomadic cat-folk||Humanoid||+2 Dex, +2 Cha, -2 Str, -2 Con||Medium||Monk or Bard|
|Charners||A desert race that has learned to run very very fast.||Humanoid||+2 Con, Dex, -2 Wis, -4 Cha||Medium||Monk|
|Dwarves, Loam||Simple dwarves, more dirt than stone||Humanoid (Dwarf)||None||Medium||Monk|
|Frogkin||Frogkin are small humanoid frogs known for their monastic lifestyle and arcane lore.||Humanoid (Aquatic)||+2 Dex, -2 Str||Small||Monk|
|Kobolds, Whiskered||A funny looking Kobold that has shunned Kobold society||Reptilian Humanoid||-2 Str, +2 Dex, -2 Con, -2 Cha||Small||Monk|
|Myosines||Large handed jumping rat people.||Monstrous Humanoid||-2 Int, +2 Wis, -2 Cha||Medium||Monk or Druid|