Talk:Banner Ring (3.5e Equipment)
From D&D Wiki
This is a rather imaginative magical item, yet one that makes perfect sense in the DnD mythos. I like it! Well done. --EldritchNumen 15:43, 3 January 2007 (MST)
- Thank you. I rather like creating flavor items. --Calidore Chase 18:56, 3 January 2007 (MST)
- Really cool! this would be great in city campaigning! --Ryan B 17:45, 13 March 2008 (MDT)
I can dig it
It's kind of like a mini-version of the Banner of the Storm's Eye. I especially like the Blessed version; I can easily picture an entire army marching on behalf of a powerful good-aligned deity raising just an absolute field of these things, alternating the standard and blessed versions in a sea of energy-banners. Very cool. Atypicaloracle 21:50, 21 September 2010 (MDT)
- thanks, not familiar with the Banner of the Storm's Eye. I want to put up more variations, but have not figured them out as of yet... --Calidore Chase 03:38, 22 September 2010 (MDT)
- Banner Ring of the Animator - Animates all dead within 60' 3/day....
- Banner Ring of the Sun - Allows the holder of the banner to cast Searing Light 3/day...
- --Calidore Chase (talk) 02:58, 19 October 2015 (MDT)
I'm no expert on 3.5e magic items, but is the blessed banner ring a little cheap for a permanent bless? If the CL is 1, wouldn't the cost be a minimum of 4000 gp? (SRD:Creating_Magic_Items says Spell level × caster level × 2,000 gp and x2 for a spell duration of 1 min/lev.) Marasmusine (talk) 06:44, 9 October 2015 (MDT)
- I think you are right. I may have done a copy paste when I made this originally. Changing it now :D --Calidore Chase (talk) 03:13, 13 October 2015 (MDT)