SRD Talk:Perform Skill
From D&D Wiki
"Extraordinary performance" is written twice on this page. Suggested to remove the part outside the table. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs) 13:48, 21 April 2008 (MDT). Please sign your posts!
- Whos idea was it to make the word will in the table link to the saving throw discription. its the wrong use of the word, and there is no reason for it to be there. Zau 16:49, 24 May 2008 (MDT)
- Taken care of, thanks for pointing it out. --Calidore Chase 18:33, 24 May 2008 (MDT)
Perform is listed under the Wisdom heading, when it should be under Charisma. - Thrahn
- Fixed. Thanks.--Dmilewski 13:20, 18 June 2008 (MDT)
Are the DCs on the epic usage chart correct? The Epic Level Handbook has much higher DCs for this skill than for Diplomacy. - Gabrosin —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs) . Please sign your posts!
- The DCs are based on a different SRD book, I'm not sure which. As the Epic Level Handbook doesn't contain any OGL content, nothing on dandwiki stems from it. Thanks for the catch though --SgtLion (talk) 03:38, 20 July 2015 (MDT)
- Actually, my ELH might be outdated or something, maybe it is partially OGL. Hopefully a better admin will jump in while I look around for where we sourced this. --SgtLion (talk) 03:44, 20 July 2015 (MDT)