From D&D Wiki
 Welcome to D&D Wiki!
Hello SgtLion, and welcome to D&D Wiki. I hope you have been enjoying this site, and I hope you have been finding the information here on D&D Wiki useful. I am an admin (and, actually, the owner as well) here on D&D Wiki along with a couple other people who make up "The Face" of D&D Wiki. An entire list of admins can be found here.
If you have any question about D&D Wiki, D&D, formatting on D&D Wiki, what day today is, or whatever, an admin will, many times, give the best answer. Please feel free to ask any admin any question (ask me a question!).
Formatting on D&D Wiki (or any wiki for that matter) can be very difficult, and if you need help a good place to start is Help:Editing on Wikipedia (or even their Introduction page). This will explain the basic wiki formatting and should provide quite a few useful links that explain more specific areas of wiki formatting. Again, if you have any questions about formatting on D&D Wiki please ask them as, I imagine, anybody will be more than happy to help you get them answered.
A strong and welcoming community exists on D&D Wiki, and I am sure you will find it rather nice. Most discussions take place on content talk pages, however please feel free to walk into The Tavern (our local chat room) and talk to some fellow D&D Wikians. Anyway, on D&D Wiki, possibly since discussions are never deleted, people try to be nice. This means please follow Wikipedia's guidelines on Civility and Etiquette when discussing anything. And, if an argument does arise, please use Wikipedia's Dispute Resolution to make sure everyone comes out happy. Also, on a pretty different note, to ensure people know who posted what, please sign your name after a post with four tildes (~~~~) or by clicking on the signature icon. This will automatically produce your name and the date. Anyway, I hope you come to love the close-knit D&D Wiki community and welcome again, you are now a D&D Wikian. --Green Dragon 14:11, 5 October 2008 (MDT)
|I give you this Barnstar for your outstanding work in helping to correct spelling, grammatical errors, and other language issues with articles. These small changes help improve each and every page, as well as improve upon the quality of D&D wiki as a whole. --Hooper 03:32, 19 October 2009 (CST)|
- Barnstars are normally added to one's userpage; if desired (or Awards, cont., etc). --Green Dragon 10:07, 20 October 2009 (MDT)
- Uhm.. O-okay? --SgtLion 11:40, 20 October 2009 (MDT)
- Three years gone by. And I understand now. --SgtLion (talk) 09:37, 28 December 2012 (MST)
Lion, thanks for fixing my homophones! Yeah! --Jay Freedman 22:31, 20 October 2009 (MDT)
- Ah, yes, 'twas a good article. You're welcome. --SgtLion 23:57, 20 October 2009 (MDT)
- Another big thanks for editing black lion. What would I do without you to save my butt. Peace. --Jay Freedman 13:16, 23 November 2009 (MST)
- Heh, you're welcome. Just small things that I notice really bug me, gotta fix 'em. --SgtLion 13:30, 23 November 2009 (MST)
 Wording Issues
A few months ago I looked into Category:Wording Issues. I noticed that on the talk page you said you had gone through and cleaned it up. However when I checked it there were about 30-40 articles still in it. I fixed all of those and have been monitoring and keeping the category clean for a few months now. I was just wondering, could you help me out with this? As much as I like fixing wording issues, sometimes I just need a break. Thanks. :) --Vrail 11:27, 18 August 2010 (MDT)
- Oh my, being asked for something. I totally forgot about that category already, which is pretty irresponsible of me, having taken it into my hands to prioritarily take care of wording issues. No problem, anyway, I'll totally keep my eye on it whenever I'm around. --SgtLion 12:16, 18 August 2010 (MDT)