From D&D Wiki
Talk Pages daren't be empty on my watch
Here I am, saying a thing. I'm not a loner who nobody talks to, my last talk page is just over there -->
Welcome, anyhow. I'm just making sure people feel free to actually say things to me! Gosh it feels bare here. --SgtLion (talk) 04:33, 12 October 2015 (MDT)
Question (Getting Adminship)
- Uh, sure. Check out Requests for Adminship, that describes the process pretty well. When you're a user with a good attitude within the community, a sizeable amount of contributions, and a penchant for being reliable and trustworthy, either somebody will nominate you, or you can nominate yourself as per the above link. Then it goes to a vote, everyone weighs in and it's decided - Should Green Dragon be happy with the result. He's never gone against the vote, but it's a safeguard in case of abuse. --SgtLion (talk) 03:08, 13 October 2015 (MDT)
Have I really only ever given you a "mini barnstar", despite all your hard work?! That's so lazy of me. Must upgrade you.
|Mini Barnstar has evolved into Barnstar! In recognition of your continued devotion to maintenance tasks and for your good humour. Marasmusine (talk) 14:23, 13 October 2015 (MDT)|
- Hah, you think I'm cashing in my mini barnstar when you already handed over a full one? I got 1.5 now, more than I ever deserved! Thanks though~ --SgtLion (talk) 08:22, 14 October 2015 (MDT)
Thank you !
I have been using this wiki for years and find it very useful and desiderata to start kontributing. Atm i am working on adding a spell the the homebrew section and shuld have that done any day now spells name is Xarithiels undead possesion. When I'm done I'd love to get feedback on it!
- It is too late - I have seen your true message and it is mine! I'll happily give the article a lookover when you're finished. --SgtLion (talk) 08:22, 14 October 2015 (MDT)
Hi there, I was wondering why my variant Tiefling isn't on the home-brew race list either under unfinished or finished? am I missing something from it or is there a way to post it properly? --—The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs) . Please sign your posts!
- Hiya, I'm not sure what article you're talking about. Could you give me the exact article name, or the name of a contributor? Was it recently put up? --
SgtLion (talk) 09:29, 20 November 2015 (MST)
- I may be on semi-hiatus, but I don't remember exhibiting such tolerance for a lack of signatures, a shame on both your houses. I've added in the categories and I can see it showin' up on the list. So it seems good now. You can see the categories at the bottom of the page source. --SgtLion (talk) 14:39, 21 November 2015 (MST)