Zerg (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
|author_name= firstname.lastname@example.org |date_created= Dec 13, 2009 |status= In Progress
Zerg are Strong, but unintelligent, creatures. they have a link to their Overmind, who gives them instructions. this link may be severed.
Zerg are Easily pissed off. they try to kill humans and elves on sight, because of a war fought millenia ago...
Zerg are on the short side, between 4'5" and 5'2". they dont have hair, merely scales that spread all across their body. the scales have a reddish brown coloring, though it may vary as far as a deep blue, to a harsh red. their eye color depends on mood: Red = Angry, Blue = Calm, Etc...
Zerg are perfectly fine with being around other races, but for some unknown reason they harbor deep hatred for Humans and Elves.
Commonly Chaotic, but not always.
Zerg have no land of their own, but are mainly Nomadic. they can be easily found near Goblin, Dwarf, and Gnome encampments.
IF at all, they worship Wee-Jas, Boccob, or Kord
Zerg know Common, and Draconic for starters, bonus languages include the elements (Ignan, Terran, etc.), Undercommon, Goblin, Dwarf, Elven, Celestial, and Abyssal.
they Aquire names as humans do, for some odd reason...
- +2 Strength, -2 Intelligence: The Zerg have evolved to be used as tools by the overmind and not think for themselves.
- Medium: no bonuses due to size.
- Zerg base land speed is 30 feet.
- Overmind Link (Ex): A Zerg has a link to the Overmind, which gives it increased sense's, due to the Overminds long memory. +2 on Spot and Listen checks.
- Evolved Protection (Ex): The Zerg have evolved to have extra protection since birth. +2 natural armor.
- Spell-Like Ability: 1/day per two levels, starting at 1. Can cast Magic missle as a Spell-Like ability with no Arcane Spell Failure. Caster level is 1/2. The save DC is Constitution-based.
- Automatic Languages:Common, Draconic. Bonus Languages: Elemental (Ignan, Terran, Etc...), Undercommon, Goblin, Dwarf, Elven, Celestial, Abyssal.
- Favored Class: Barbarian, Fighter.
- Level Adjustment: LA: 0.
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|
|Female||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|