Zen Warrior (3.5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
Zen Warrior [Combat]
Zen warriors uses wisdom and inner spirit to enhance their fighting.
Benefits: This is a combat feat that scales with your Base Attack Bonus.
- +0: You may use your Wisdom Modifier in addition to your Strength modifier for calculating your melee attack bonus and damage.
- +1: Inner Peace- You may use your Wisdom modifier in addition to your Strength modifier for any opposed roll in combat (such as trip, disarm, bull rush...)
- +6: Speed of Thought- You gain Evasion like a Rogue.
- +11: KI strike- As a standard action, you may make a single melee attack against an opponent up to 5x your wisdom modifier in feet outside of your normal melee threat range. You can use any kind of melee attack you know that only require a standart aktion or less to use
- +16: Spirit touch- Your melee attacks are now touch attacks.