Viper person (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Viper people have a fair few amount of interests and they spend their days fulfilling them. They usually jump at any chance to have an adventure. They enjoy physical activity and fighting they hate people who seek to kill others weaker then them (Unless they are evil). They are very childish at times.
Often Viper people have scales along their chests with a dull pigment similar to the color of the skin that covers their neck, head, hands, legs and shoulders. For example if their skin is dark brown then their scales would be grey or dark green. They are very tall.
While friendly Viper people look dangerous at first but after a while they reveal their childlike personalities and often make a few friends.
They can be any alignment but the alignment needs to be explained in a way that it would fit with the childlike and simple personality a viper person has.
Viper people live in any environment and have no preference.
Viper people aren't strong worshipers they don't pray often or sacrifice things to their gods often.
Viper people speak common they have no bonus languages however they can speak to snakes in any language and the snake will listen.
Viper people are given a name after a great warrior or explorer a common name given by them is Drake.
- -4 intelligence -6 wisdom -2 charisma (None of these stats can go under 4) +6 strength +6 Dexterity +2 constitution: Viper people have weak minds but a very strong body.
- Humanoid Reptilian: A snake mixed with a human is the simplest definition for a Viper person.
- Viper people medium: Medium no bonus.
- Viper people base land speed is 45 feet:
- Fangs Ex: A Viper person can bite someone as an action in battle and deal 1D6 damage. This also poisons the target if the target can be poisoned and drains the targets dexterity by 1d6 every round for 10d4 rounds. The poison also deals 1d10 damage at the end of this time period.
The poison's effects can be dulled by a successful fortitude save (if successful the poison reduces the targets dexterity by 1 for 1d8 rounds) If unsuccessful the target's dexterity is reduced by 7 then the normal effects of the poison continue. The Viper person can drink their own poison if it is put into a container this will increase their dexterity by 1d12 but will reduce their HP to 10 and their constitution by 4. After 1d10 (Always more then 3) rounds the Viper person collapses in exhaustion and their HP is reduced to -1.
- Snake tongue Ex: The Viper person receives no negative effects to blindness and when the Viper person speaks to a snake the snake will usually obey an order from the Viper person (If it involves harm to the snake it will refuse).
- Ageless body Ex: Viper people's bodies never get weak from age however they can die from old age.
- Scary figure Ex: A Viper person receives a +3 bonus to Intimidation checks.
- Automatic Languages: Common. Bonus Languages: None.
- Favored Class: Physical or Melee classes.
|16 years||+ Nothing||+1d10||+3d20|
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|60 years||150 years||220 years||+2d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||6'9"||+1d10 inches||200lb.||× (+/-1d20) lb.|
|Female||6'8"||+1d10 inches||190lb.||× (+/-1d20) lb.|
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Races [[Category:<!-race's type-> Type]] [[Category:<!-race's subtype; or remove line-> Subtype]] [[Category:<!-race's size-> Size]] [[Category:LA<!-#->]] [[Category:ECL<!-#->]]