From D&D Wiki
Welcome to D&D Wiki
Welcome to D&D Wiki. I hope you find what you want on this site, and I hope you decide to help it out. I am the owner of the site, and if you have a question feel free to ask me. Welcome. --Green Dragon 10:03, 5 November 2006 (MST)
Yo Xeno check out the Vest of Fiery Healing and tell me what you think. --Calidore Chase 12:54, 7 November 2006 (MST)
- Check it, more items --Calidore Chase 14:10, 8 November 2006 (MST)
- I know you are there... --Calidore Chase 14:30, 8 November 2006 (MST)
Found random page under special pages. --Calidore Chase 13:51, 8 November 2006 (MST)
Formatting your User-Page
If you wish to have a normal format Oneiros made one, that can be found on Oneiros, my, Blue Dragons's, etc user pages. This is a fairly common D&D Wiki user-page format. --Green Dragon 16:24, 8 November 2006 (MST)
Rating the PrC's
D&D Wiki has quite a bit of Prestige Classes, with only two having been rated on D&D Wiki's rating scale. So, on a small mission to try to get ratings of PrC's done, I would like you to help. All you would have to do is go to DnD Classes then to any PrC page. Click on the PrC you would like to rate; then rate its balance by clicking on the "here" in the Please, help D&D Wiki by rating the balance of this item here. I hope you can take the time to help D&D Wiki become a useful tool for every visitor that comes here; and thanks in advance. --Green Dragon 22:34, 29 November 2006 (MST)
- I would be happy to accept. Thank you. --Xenophon 07:38, 6 December 2006 (MST)
- Congratulations, you are now an sysop (admin). I hope you like the privileges, and decide to keep contributing a lot! --Green Dragon 22:01, 13 December 2006 (MST)
Good user page
Hello Xenophon, good job on your user page. It looks very good and unique, and am sure that it will become nothing besides better when it is complete. Good job, --Blue Dragon 20:47, 10 December 2006 (MST)
- Thanks! I really wanted to do something different than everyone else. Granted I stole a bit here and there but I'm trying to make it my own. --Xenophon 14:18, 11 December 2006 (MST)
Hello Xenophon I was pleasantly surprised to find that someone has linked my racial feats from "the test of time" campaign setting to the monster feats but now that I made some new ones I can't link them to the table, could you help me? thx in advanced —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Ymir (talk • contribs) 06:15, 20 December 2006 (MST). Please sign your posts.
- Sure, I'd be glad to help. Can you tell me what pages you're talking about specifically? --Xenophon 15:35, 20 December 2006 (MST)
- That would have been me. Any campaign material should not only be in campaign locations, it should be throughout the wiki. For example, I also added your Deities to DnD Deities. So, I am going to help. Your new feats should be added to DnD Monster Feats today, in a about 30 minutes. I hope you don't mind the wait, and thanks. --Green Dragon 15:58, 20 December 2006 (MST)
- As a side comment your feats are not done. They need a description (Feel free to copy mine from DnD Monster Feats). Also, these feats need their Benefit: to be written out better. Please see the SRD for this if you do not understand what I am talking about. However, as I said before, these feats are not done. --Green Dragon 16:37, 20 December 2006 (MST)
- Ok I understand but the benefit description with the feat itself is different from the description in the table at DnD Monster Feats, should I put the small description in italics or directly into the table?.
- I don't know how much time I have to work on it the next few days (with Christmas comming up and all) but I will look into the tables and how they work.
- thanks for all the time you put in the helping new users, Merry Christmas and a happy new year!, and keep up the good work!
- --Ymir 01:29, 21 December 2006 (MST)
The edit to spike shield was incorrect. You edited the weapon listing for a spiked shield. (The entries are confusing). --Dmilewski 13:31, 23 December 2006 (MST)
- Yeah, I realized my mistake even before I saw that you reverted the article. My fault for trying to rush through multiple changes. --Xenophon 16:27, 23 December 2006 (MST)
- I altered the name on those entries. They should no longer automatically suggest that they are armor. Instead of Spiked Armor, it's now Armor Spikes, and instead of Spiked Shield, it's Shield Spikes, X Shield. That should also read more intunitively in the DPL pages. Thanks for catching the masterwork bonus error. If you want a job, go over those weapons and armor numbers for me. I calculated them all in my head, and I'm sure there are more mistakes in there. The weapons also need damage ranges for all weapon sizes, from Tiny to Colossal. --Dmilewski 19:16, 23 December 2006 (MST)
Hello Xenophon. I see that I'm not the only one who is interested in bringing Greek Philosophy to D&D.
You are no longer an admin since you have not been active in over a year (Last edit at February 3rd, 2007). If you would like to start contributing once again and become an admin please start an RfA. Thanks, and sorry. --Green Dragon 14:28, 30 March 2008 (MDT)
- Xeno has probably quit coming here since I moved from where he lives. It's too bad really, he's a pretty creative guy. --Calidore Chase 15:05, 30 March 2008 (MDT)
- I can only agree. --Green Dragon 15:51, 30 March 2008 (MDT)